|Harbans Singh (Jagadhari Wale) - Japji Sahib & Rehraas Sahib|
Please login to submit reviews
i really appreciate the one ....who has taken so much effort to make our life easy ....may baba nanak bless us all.....\"thank you\"
Japji Sahib and Rehraas Sahib
i have been listening this melodious voice since my childhood he is doing a great job by singing and educating people like me may GOD bless him with time.
i m 20 years old and i listen to this album daily.
Shudh Paath Uchaaran
I am 65 years old and I have been doing Paath of Japji Sahib & Rehras Sahibji from my childhood days.I am thankful to Vaheguruji & to Sikh Sangeet.com that has given me a new insight to paath recitation.I used t commit so many mistakes &so are the mistakes in rcitation of paath by Bhai Harbans Singhji and Bhai Ravinder Singhji.Please listen Katha Japji Sahibji by Giani Thakur Singhji for corect pronunciation and understanding of Nitnem .Also do paath from Pothis & not by memory ,as by virtue of habit one keeps repeating same mistakes unmindfuly.God bless all with Shudh Gurbani Uchaaran.
My Daily choice of prayers!
I listen to this album daily. It has been a very good source of inspiration to hear Bhai Harbans recite these morning and evening prayers.
by Harbans Singh (Jagadhari Wale)
- Ab Main Apni Katha Bakhano
- Bandgi (Vyakhya Sahit)
- Gur Ka Bachan
- Gur Peeran Ki Chaakri
- Guru Nanak Miliya Aaye (Vyakhya Sahit)
- Hemkunt Da Tapasavi
- Hemkunt Parbat Hai Jahan (Vyakhya Sahit)
- Ik Din Chalna
- Ik Ghari Vi Kisey Nahin Tainu Rakhna
- Ja Ke Man Baseya Nirankaar
- Jaka Meet Sajan Hai Samiya
- Japji Sahib & Rehraas Sahib
- Jitthe Mehar Teri (Vyakhya Sahit)
- Manikaran Guru Nanak Aaye
- Meri Mat Bauri
- Milne Ki Vela
- Naam Simran
- Nanak Dukhiya Sabh Sansaar
- Paap Na Kar Bandea
- Rakh Leho Bhagwan
- Rakkhi Charna De Kol
- Sukhmani Keertan
- Swansan Di Mala
- Tera Heera Janam Gaya
Genre: Gurbani Ucharan
- Niranjan Singh (Jawaddi Kalan Wale) - Sukhmani Sahib
- Surjan Singh Ragi - Asa Di War
- Prof Satnam Singh Sethi - Sukhmani Sahib
- Harminder Pal Singh & Mona - Morning Nitnem in Kirtan Style
- Surinder Singh Jodhpuri - Japji Sahib Da Paath Da Keertan
- Guriqbal Singh (Gurdwara Mata Kaulan Amritsar Wale) - Waheguru Simran
- Jaspinder Narula - Mool Mantar
- Inderjit Singh (Bombay Wale) - Asa Ki Vaar
- Onkar Singh (Una Sahib Wale) - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Paath 3 (Panna 972 to 1428)
- Shri Guru Granth Sahib - Shri Guru Granth Sahib Part 2 (Pages 254 to 506)
|| Sikh Sangeet | Sikh Sangeet Forum | Sikh Sangeet Gallery | Sikh Sangeet Uploader | Sikh Sangeet Directory | DholCutz Bhangra Radio | Punjabi Jawani Chat Forum ||